I was looking back at some original business plan materials from a few years ago and came across this gem. Thought I’d share since it all still stands true. 🙂
This is the Garth’s Brew Bar Consumer Bill Of Rights
- You can expect the team to care and to offer assistance in helping select beer. They’ll be happy to talk with you about any beer style or brewery.
- If you need to contact Garth, email him at firstname.lastname@example.org, he’ll get back to you within 48 hours.
- You get the most out of the bar when you go on an adventure. We encourage you to try a sip of something you’re unsure if you’d like.
- All you need to get started is an open mind, a willingness to learn, and an aptitude for enjoying the pleasures in life (that’s beer and connecting with each other).
- You’ll receive a decreased price on any 4 or six pack of bottles and cans to-go.
- To resolve any problems about the beer, just voice your concern with any staff member, otherwise refer back to Right #2.
- We believe in better beer and if you do too, we hope that you’ll leave and talk about us with at least three people so they can experience Garth’s Brew Bar, too.